Plan A Gift to Help the Agency In the Future
- Leave RYF as one of several beneficiaries or as primary beneficiary when you purchase a life insurance policy. There may be tax benefits for you.
- Leave a bequest to the troubled teens at the Rutledge Youth Foundation in your will. This will insure future services for our teens.
- Set up a “Charitable Remainder Trust” for many tax advantages to you and benefits for our teens. Call the office for more details.
Give a Monetary Contribution To Help Our Teens Today
- We suggest a “special” gift of $1 for each child in our program. An average daily caseload is 120. Of course, any amount is greatly appreciated.
- Give a memorial gift as a special tribute to a beloved family member, friend or pet.
- For $1,000, you, your business or civic group can “adopt” a teen and at RYF you can make a big difference in the life of a child! Call the RYF office for details about the program.
Our teens need many household items as they move into independent living. In-Kind contributions can be delivered to our office at 151 N. Bruns Lane in Springfield weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Linens, Towels, Dressers, Beds,
Fans, Electronic Equipment (VCR, TV, DVD players), Tables,
Chairs, End-tables, Mirrors, Dishes, Hygiene Items
We are always looking for assistance with our fundraisers. The annual Nightcrawler 5K in particular is very labor intensive. Contact the office if you have an interest in volunteering.
Our older youth are in need of entry-level employment and vocational skill development. Please call if you have opportunities available.